Spiga

Rock Band Special Edition for Xbox 360


Rock Band Special Edition for Xbox 360You guys might not know this about me, but I am a big fan Rock Band. I met a lot of the band at Harmonix shaken, and even in their Star Chamber. Believe me when I say you will not find a place that is more fun to have a good time too. " Needless to say, my friends and I spend a lot of time rocking. I bought a mic, a drum throne and my own pair of chopsticks, but it's really the best of my purchase of additional equipment for the game. Since you can not buy standalone instruments currently, there are not many extras to purchase (more songs set apart). That will change in the future, as GameStop has missed another kit that will add some effects to your show.

More specifically, this stage Rock Band Kit add lights and a fog machine performance. Censément lights will be synchronized with the music you play. I am a little torn on it. My father is a musician, so I can appreciate a good set of lights, but you do not want too. In my view, a fog machine is too. However, I can not really me berce photo in my living room with something like this is going to happen. I think it would be cool if you were somewhere having a public tournament, or you wanted to shoot a video cool.

0 komentar: