Spiga

Playing Card Games On-line

As a child I used to play a lot of card games, most of the time I played a game we called "jokeren", and I was quite good at it.

A few weeks ago I came to the site, where you can play card games named Rummy, and I was very pleasantly surprised when I learned that one of the games on this site, Kalooki, form a strange, almost exactly the game I play, as child.
I joined the site, played some games for free, and a few days later I found out I was still fairly well on it. Of course, you need a little luck, and if you lose the card, you terrible, but after I played a few good games for free, I decided to play for real money.


I do not regret this decision, and I have played a lot of Kalooki game, I lost a lot of them, but I have won more then I lost, so in the end I did win some money. More importantly, I just like to play the game again.

One of the reasons I bought more games I lost, at least, what I think the experience. As I said earlier, I play the game a lot when I was a kid, and that should be an advantage. The game is not very difficult, but you have to make the right decision every time it is your turn, and you must do it quickly. There is a certain amount of time you have for each step, I think this is one minute, otherwise you will lose your turn.

The site, I have already joined offer 4 different games, Rummy, Gin, and the Oklahoma game I play Kalooki. They are all quite similar, so in the near future, I probably will play all 4 games. They organize many tourneys, and they cheerfully play, especially if you win, and I have already won several. They organize so-called free rolls, tourneys you can play free, but you can win money. Most free lists for $ 10 but sometimes they organize free rolls for very large amounts, in thousands of dollars, and that, of course, is very interesting. There is not a lot of sites on the Internet where you can win this kind of money for free.

Overall, I am very pleased with this site. I get to play card games I like, and I urn few dollars, and. Not much, I made a few hundred dollars to date, but, as I said, this is a great pleasure. Maybe, I get even better at it as I go along, and I may win several major tourneys, you never know, but even if I do not, I do not mind. I have great pleasure to play Rummy, Gin, Oklahoma and Kalooki

0 komentar: